I am SO busy right now I don’t have time for a proper post, but I had to write a quick update since it’s been a while… Here goes!
- I’ve got a job interview tomorrow! EEE!
- A few posts ago I alluded to a pumpkin cheesecake… I made it this weekend. It’s not quite right and I need to try again later this week (but it wasn’t really the pumpkin or the cheesecake that was an issue but the spices I dumped in). It will be legend… wait for it… ary!
- I had a grilled cheese party with friends this weekend. I am now enamored with gruyere + nutmeg + green apple + carmelized onion, AKA “fondue grilled cheese”.
- At the party, I shared a pickled onion I made the week before. It was so good that I got requests for the recipe. Only I didn’t use a recipe. And I didn’t write down what I did. I made my first attempt to recreate it yesterday – too much vinegar, not enough sugar. But I’ll keep working on it and once I get that perfected it’ll be posted. Seriously, I don’t like raw onions or most pickles. These are the best pickled onions I’ve ever had!
- Our garden rocks. Seriously. And we’ve got tons of tiny lettuce plants. Yay for re-seeding! 😉
- I’m working with my neighbor on a Holiday decorating and design service! So excited for the opportunity! Check us out: http://ChristmasElves.wordpress.com! Right now we’re working as private individuals – we don’t even know if we’ll make a single cent this year – but we both LOVE the holidays!!
- And of course I’m coordinating a wedding for L & J in less than 2 weeks! EEE!!!
That’s my life in a nutshell… And I’m off!